Garasu no Tane
手工吹製玻璃鏡餅 | Handblown Glass Kagami Mochi
「鏡餅」（かがみもち）是日本家庭新年時的定番擺設，用以祭祀神明的麻糬年糕，祈求新一年平順好運。鏡餅上的橘子更象徵世世代代健康長壽、繁榮昌盛之意呢！Kagami mochi, a Japanese New Year traditional decoration and lucky food. People believed that placing kagami mochi in the house would increase good luck.
Each piece is handblown by Uchida's own hands, using a precious cultural technique to create one of a kind objects and decorations.
about H 9cm ×φ 7cm
Country of Origin
⸝⸝ All dimensions are measured manually with deviation at 1-3mm.
⸝⸝ Products are handmade with natural materials, small imperfections or differences in shape, size and colour are expected and are part of the charm of it.
- Credit Card Payments - Visa, MasterCard are accepted
- Bank Transfer & FPS - Please contact us for details
(DM: @meetlights / email: email@example.com / WhatsApp：wa.me/+85255652580)
Free local shipping on order over HKD800 by FPS/Bank in.
- S.F. Express 順豐速遞 - Cash on Delivery Service (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan*)
*If you would like to send to self-pickup point, please provide the correct self-pickup location address and code when checkout.
Address and code of the self-pickup point, please refer to the link below:
*寄往台灣的包裹如未經實名認證委託將無法通關，請確認已經於 EZ WAY易利委APP實名認證。另外，請在付款前在Cart頁面左下方備註(Add Order Note處)收件方的「證件類型及證件號碼」，否則無法進口台灣。
We do not accept returns or exchanges.
In the following cases, we may decide whether to exchange or not depends on the situation:
- The item you purchased is severely damaged
- There is any problem caused by us, which causes the item to be damaged
If you are entitled to a replacement, we will replace the product. Please be noted that you are responsible for all the return cost.
Non-Exchangeable & Non-Refundable items as listed below:
- Discounted items
- Aromatherapy items
* In the case of any disputes, Meetlights reserves the right of final decision.